Landmark Dividend LLC
Landmark Dividend LLC is one of the nation’s largest and most successful ground lease acquisition companies. We provide value, capital and liquidity to qualified property owners who lease their property for cell towers, billboards, wind turbines, utility-scale solar farms and fiber optic networks.
We help landlords leverage their asset with upfront cash to invest in another real estate asset or business, send their kids to college, fund retirement, pay off their mortgage or explore other opportunities? With our capital solutions we can help landlords maximize the value of their property today in order to secure their future.
Territory Development Specialist
The role of the Territory Development Specialist is to improve and confirm current CRM data through conducting research and by making outbound calls to landlords, businesses and municipalities. The primary responsibility of the Territory Development Specialist is to educate and schedule landlord appointments with our Acquisitions Team.
In addition to boosting the opportunity source for our sales team, the role will include the origination and acquisition of more moderately priced assets. As a junior sales member you will be exposed to the acquisitions process and have direct exposition to the industry with potential for promotion.
- Prospect and create outbound appointments.
- Communicate results with sales and management through various methods.
- Tracking introduction progress using custom sales tools, reporting and Outlook.
- Achieving daily and/or weekly goals of phone calls, emails, and appointments scheduled with qualified leads.
- Improve CRM data by qualifying and extracting accurate client information.
- Qualifying landlord assets.
- Working with landlords with the purchase of their asset and income stream.